As if mid-quarter stress with heavy workloads isn’t enough, us Broncos definitely feel additional pressure around class registration time. Most of the time, registration feels like the reaping from the Hunger Games; you patiently wait and hope that class registration can finally go your way. For some students, this can come easily, especially if you have an early registration time. But for others who are not as well prepared, there can be some strugglin’. Here are the phases every student goes through come registration.
1. That initial excitement from the thought of starting a new quarter with new classes
2. Then you start getting frustrated because your friends start bragging about their priority registration
3. You plan out your schedule like it is the rest of your life.
4. Then you get annoyed because you don’t like the times of any of the classes you need
5. You begin to have an internal and external breakdown because you see your classes fill up right before your registration time
6. Your registration time starts, and you start scrambling for classes
7. Your finger starts to hurt because you are hitting the FINISH ENROLLING button so many times
8. You see the results of your classes in your Bronco Direct for next quarter, and you end up pretty satisfied
9. Until you realize you have a six-page paper due on Blackboard tomorrow…