The new school year brings a new look to Starbucks at the library! Since June 9, Starbucks has undergone major renovations that include:
- The addition of a “chill wall” with a broader range of grab n’ go items and beverages
- The addition of Nitro Cold Brew offerings
- The removal of the circular area in the center
- An increase in seating capacity
- Updated finishes and furnishings throughout the space
These changes come just in time for fall, where you can treat yourself to seasonal favorites such as the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Be sure the try the all-new Maple Pecan Latte and Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Latte
Here’s an insider’s tip: If you need a caffeine fix just before your Tues/Thurs afternoon class, this location is generally the least busiest between 12:30-2:30pm on those days!
For more information about Starbucks on campus and hours of operation, check out CPP Dining.