1. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” by Marvin Gaye
Who doesn’t love this song!? It’s fun and easy to sing along to; if this doesn’t put a smile on your face during your walk to class, I’m not sure what will.
2. “Beautiful Day” by U2
This 2000s hit captures everything you want in a morale booster. As cheesy as this tune is, it’s catchy lyrics will have you smiling all day long.
3. “Can’t Stop The Feeling!” by Justin Timberlake
JT definitely lets loose in this song, and this catchy tune will have you bopping your head around campus.
4. “Good Life” by Kanye West
The “Good Life” is guaranteed to put a smile on your face and make you want to dance along with your professors.
5.) “No Problem” by Chance the Rapper
At the end of the day, you can head home blasting this song in the car, feeling good and ready to enjoy the rest of your night.
Bonus: Extra Ways to Feel Better on Your Monday:
- Don’t forget about breakfast: A jump-start to your morning is essential! Without this, you will be dealing with your crankiness all day! Try a delicious, freshly baked bagel at Einstein Bros Bagels!
- Try and smile: When you are getting out of bed in the morning or getting your cup of coffee, make sure to keep smiling. You’ll be surprised at how much better you feel.
- Do something small throughout your day that you enjoy: Read your favorite book in between class or buy your favorite piece of candy!
- Don’t forget to eat throughout the day: Make sure you get a healthy snack at Jamba Juice or Poly Fresh!